Monday, 11 March 2013

My Time Crisis Scores (Feb. 2013)

Seeing that I've been trying to improve my personal records on the arcade games I play on Twitter, I thought it would be better to archive them on here. Make things look more clean.

Starting off with the arcade version of Time Crisis. The original. A good working DX machine can be found in Funland, Blackpool. But the cabinet is located upstairs which isn't always open. Seems to be if there's a lot of potential customers around.

I managed to reach 1st place on all three stages in Time Attack mode. Beating .SM/Smraedis' own times but have yet to top Story Mode. Very pleased nevertheless.

Time Crisis Results - 23/2/2013

Stage 1

2'38"30

Stage 2

3'25"78
Top my previous record back in September 2010.

Stage 3

4'57"10

Story Mode

10'56"20
Two playthroughs on that day. Improved by 3.80 seconds on second playthrough. Both 1CC. Improvement came from taking down bosses quicker then before.

So overall, A great improvement on Time Attack but need to work on Story Mode. Tried practising on the PS1 port but it feels quite different from the AC version. Next time I get to play the cab, I'll see what I can do.

That is all.

北斗のショック

No comments:

Post a Comment