Improved on my Time Attack rankings from last time. Same machine in Blackpool. Worth noting that gun accuracy is acceptable but it about an inch below the gun sights which can throw my shots off at times. Gun recoil not really working. And there is the occasional graphical glitch (usually explosion effects which doesn't affect the game).
I probably won't practice on the PS1 port for the AC version as there are too many differences that affect performance. For example, the transition from cover to attack or vice-versa (as well as how fast your gun reloads) is more faster then the PS1 version.
In any case. Here are the results. Can't quite nail 1st place in Story Mode. Mainly because there are certain scenes where I'm not quick enough. Such as taking down a group of enemies before they take cover. I often make up for it by taking down the bosses quickly enough but any small mistake can cost seconds.
Time Crisis AC Results - 16/3/2013
Stage 1
 |
| 2'34"27 |
Stage 2
 |
| 3'22"67 |
Stage 3
 |
| 4'48"08 |
Story Mode
 |
| 10'52"97 (Personal Best) | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment